Photo Shoots at Stephens Valley
Take Your Next Family Photo At Stephens Valley
A picture’s worth a thousand words, but the memories last forever. That’s why we encourage you to schedule a photography session with your family and friends at Stephens Valley! Our nature trails, Pavilion Park, and green spaces make for the perfect backdrop to feature in you and your family’s next closeup.
Whether you’re in need of engagement photos, a bridal or wedding shoot, graduation pictures, or even an image for your family’s Christmas card, Stephens Valley is a wonderful—and free—space for beautiful, timeless pictures that will last a lifetime.
If you’re hiring a professional to take your pictures, take a look at our tips for choosing the right photographer below!
Things To Consider When Choosing A Photographer
- Have a clear idea of the style you are looking for and make sure your photographer understands your vision.
- Get to know your photographer beforehand and be sure to look at some of his or her past work prior to scheduling.
- Ask about the turnaround time, especially if you are using the photos for graduation announcements, save-the-dates, or your annual Christmas card.
- If you have any specific ideas or shots in mind, make sure you write them down before the shoot so that you don’t forget anything.
- Make sure you’re well aware of your photographer’s pricing and likewise, that he or she is aware of your budget!
The beauty of Stephens Valley is free of charge to any and everyone who stops by, so don’t worry about paying us to use the space. However, we would love it if we could see the beautiful finished products once you have chosen your favorites! Bring a copy by the Welcome Center or tag us on Facebook or Instagram.